Portland Bookkeeping Services
Businesses large and small need to have an organized accounting system in order to fully understand their business performance and make the necessary adjustments to keep them profitable. This information is incredibly important not only to the owners but investors, tax authorities, and banks as well so it’s vital to not only have accurate financials but also easy access to it from anywhere. In this day and age, the peace of mind a business owner can enjoy by outsourcing their accounting to remote professional Portland bookkeeping services like ours is priceless.
We leverage state-of-the-art accounting software to modernize your business with regularly updated information properly filed for you whenever you need it. We not only have the team, experience and qualifications but also the technical expertise to provide you and your business with all the tools you need for a fully integrated accounting system specially catered to your business needs. Our team of accountants utilize the best technology available so you can make educated decisions based on accurate financials and scale your business accordingly. We provide all these services seamlessly for our clients both big and small so you can enjoy the same benefits at a price that matches your needs and budget.
Do it yourself or Outsource?
Are you one of those people who have no idea where your business truly stands financially, or even how profitable you are on a monthly basis? Do you remember the last time you looked at your income statement or even checked your balance sheet? If you don’t know where your money is coming and going then it’s likely you could be costing yourself a lot of money by not having an accountant or bookkeeper manage this for you.
All these questions can be answered with an accurate financial report and putting proper bookkeeping methods in place. Financial reports are a powerful tool to know exactly how your business is doing, what expenses are worthwhile and which ones you need to cut. These reports will reflect all your operating expenses, outline who your most profitable clients, products or services are as well as if there are any outstanding balances and bills.
We understand that running a business can require making tough decisions, but we offer easy solutions to help make not only more efficient and profitable but to give you more control over the company. There’s no shortage of options out there offering accounting solutions for businesses to handle your books, but at the end of the day you’re going to need to make a decision: Do it yourself, or outsource the work to a bookkeeper or accountant.
Don’t Make This Mistake
Doing your books yourself, not taking into consideration your potential for errors and lack of experience, may be alright for someone with limited transactions and overhead. When it comes to higher volume businesses, you can really end up costing yourself a lot in the long run by not having your books prepared by a professional. This is true even if you’re an independent business owner running your own hair salon, you’d be surprised how complicated things can get, especially when it’s time to file your taxes. This is where many business owners go wrong because they don’t realize how much work it really is to keep your books up to date. At the end of the day, nobody wants to get off work just to spend more time entering everything into spreadsheets or Quickbooks, especially when you have a life and family to attend to. This is why we offer our Portland Accounting Services on a flat monthly rate based on your transactions and volume so you only pay for what you need and nothing more.
If you’re a larger business then things can become even more complicated when you need to take into consideration knowing how much your current employees truly cost you so you can if you need to replace someone or hire additional staff. Not to mention all the boring and tedious budgeting that’s involved when running a high volume company. You need to ensure your bookkeeping is regularly being updated and accurate so you can be as profitable as possible and make educated decisions on critical matters that will affect your bottom line. When it comes to accounting for your small business, don’t take chances guessing or run the risk of falling behind just to find yourself knee-deep in the paperwork you don’t have the time or desire to deal with.
Working with Vector Bookkeeping
We provide proper bookkeeping services so you’ll have the peace of mind to make informed decisions that are the best for your business. Our professional Portland Bookkeeping services will keep your books up-to-date, properly coded, classified and reconciled so you can access accurate financial information about your business and all of the transaction information you need at any time. Let Vector Bookkeeping LLC do the books for you so you can focus on more important things like your business, your family, or yourself.
Our Bookkeeping services have helped countless companies both large and small organize their finances so that owners can effectively manage their business operations. Our uniquely skilled team allows a full suite of accounting and financial modeling services. We will always go above and beyond to provide the best services possible to free up more time for you to run your business or focus on your family without the stress and complications that come with doing your own accounting.
Bookkeeping Services For Individuals And Businesses
It doesn’t matter whether you are a large corporation, a small business or an individual running your own company, a good accounting system is a must if you want to understand how your business is performing and be able to communicate that information to others such as owners, investors, banks and even the IRS. Being able to keep your books in balance is the key to running a successful, profitable business.
The hiring of an accounting services company or bookkeeper for your business may be one of the best investments in your company. The services offered by these companies depend on the size of the company, the industry you are in, and any particular areas where help is needed. Instead of one-solution fits all approach, the company you hire should have a dedicated employee who will handle your business and be available by phone or email to answer any questions you may have. If your dedicated team member is not available for some reason, then another member of the team should be able to step in and fill the gap.
Portland Bookkeeping Services for Your Company.
- Create a chart of accounts: This is structured to show the different accounts needed for the business to operate. As all transactions flow through the bank account, classifications will be done to highlight spending and income trends. This can be a bit time-consuming trying to maintain the accounts on a daily basis, which is where your bookkeeper comes in to help with the mundane tasks.
- Reorganize the books: If your books consist of paper receipts and notes about transactions, then it becomes difficult to sort through it all and produce reports. A financial professional will step in, restructure your current record-keeping, and get you back on track.
- Reconciling Accounts: Even if you have been conscientious about recording transactions either manually or by using a PC, mistakes can still be made. Reconciling the main accounts on a regular basis is vital to ensure accuracy. Reconciling the bank account transactions to those shown on the bank statement or online will identify possible discrepancies and give you a chance to rectify any mistakes.
- Prepare a trial balance: A trial balance will be prepared and any adjustments for accruals and prepayments will be done, ending with an adjusted trial balance, which is the basis for final accounts, Balance Sheet, and Profit & Loss Statement.
- Financial Reporting: One of the many benefits of using financial services is that you have instant access to reports showing the financial health of your business. This aspect is of particular benefit when tax season is looming. All the information from your business dealings is collated into various reports to make finalizing your tax returns as stress-free as possible.
- Easy Access to Information: You should be provided with all the necessary software to view your financial reports, update critical information, or just “chat” with your bookkeeper.
Portland Bookkeeping Services
For professional Portland bookkeeping services in Portland and surrounding metro area and beyond then contact us at Vector Bookkeeping LLC today.
With accurate accounting in place, you can have peace of mind that any decisions you make will be informed, considered, and right for your business. Fill out our quick questionnaire for a free custom consultation or send us a message on Facebook if you have something more specific to ask.